Sunday, February 3, 2008

No One to Blame

Blame none to your own faults, stand upon your own feet and take the whole responsibility upon yourselves. Say, " This misery that I am suffering is of my own doing, and that very thing proves that it will have to be undone by me alone." That which I created, I can demolish; that which is created by someone else I shall never be able to destroy. Therefore, stand up, be bold, be strong. Take the whole responsibilty on your own shoulders and know that you are the creator of your own destiny. All the strength and succour you want is within yourselves. Therefore, make your own future. " Let the dead past bury its dead." The infinite future is before you, and you must always remember that each word, thought, and deed, lays up a store for you and that as the bad thought and bad works are ready to spring upon you like tigers, so also there is the inspiring hope that the good thoughts and good deeds are ready with the power of a hundred thousand angels to defend you always and forever.

No comments: