Sunday, February 3, 2008

Life is too Short

Life is too short. Most of the time, we wonder on the future ahead of us or sometime regret the past. Well, the future is not yet existed while there's nothing we can do to change the past. All we have is NOW and this is something precious that we usually take for granted. Time really fly by. It's hard for me to believe that now I've lived for 28 years in this earth and still confuse with my purpose and goal of my life. 28 years fly so fast and without I realize it, probably another 28 years will pass meaningless. Death will come to us all, yet I'm still believe that I'll live forever. Our relatives past away, yet that's not my concern, still believe that I have my another 1000 years ahead me. Legacy. That is the word that silent me a few days ago. Death will come to us but our legacy will live forever. Our vision. Our thought that change the course of life of million people. Our life that touches others. Our physical appearance will dissapear but that Legacy will remain another thousand years. Now that is something. If life is too short and we're not going to live forever, why bother do anything worthless and corrupt toward others. Live meaningful to one dear to you, the more people dear to you, the more possible that your legacy will live enlightening million life after. Dedicate your life to the goodness of the world, don't build the wall, instead breakdown all the wall that separate us all.

No comments: